⚽️ Chandler In-House Teams
Power Puff Girls
⚽️U8 LOP Teams
⚽️U10 Traveling Rec Teams
⚽️U12, U14, U16, U19 Traveling Rec Teams
Failure to comply with the following guidelines may result in denial of the reschedule request:
Reschedule requests must be made in writing and submitted to the Game Scheduler.
All requests must be submitted at least one week before the originally scheduled game date. Requests received after this deadline may incur referee payment fees.
All Chandler teams must submit proposed dates to the Game Scheduler to reschedule any game that was cancelled or postponed due to weather. These submissions should be made within 10 days of the cancellation/postponement. Proposed reschedule dates should be at least seven days away to allow the assignment of referees.
Field space and referee availability are limited and reschedules will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
RESCHEDULE REQUEST FEES
Fees may be mailed to the Club at the following address, or given to the President:
Chandler Soccer Club
PO Box 162
Chandler, OK 74834
Unlimited, free reschedule requests will be granted if they are submitted within ONE WEEK after the release of final schedules. After one week, the following fees will be imposed:
- One free reschedule per team, per season provided it meets the requirements stated in the guidelines above.
- One free reschedule per team, per season for verifiable soccer tournament participation, provided it meets the requirements stated in the guidelines above.
- The first additional reschedule request will be considered upon the payment of the $50 Reschedule Fee to the Club.
- The second additional reschedule request will be considered upon the payment of the $100 Reschedule Fee to the Club.
- Games that are not played at the originally scheduled time due to failure of a team to show up will NOT be rescheduled until the Club has received payment of the No-Show Fee.
|U4, U5, U6, U7, U8||$15|
If a reschedule request cannot be granted, a refund will be issued.